RENTAL RULES AND INFORMATION:
- Clubhouse will not be rented to anyone less than 21 years of age. Proof of age for Renter must be established by appropriate identification at time of payment. The renting party will be held responsible for any breach of these regulations.
- The fee covers only the use of the Clubhouse, immediate grounds and parking lot around Clubhouse.
- Chairs, tables, kitchen facilities, active Cable TV outlets (Renter provides TV), local phone service and normal janitor services are included in the fee.
- No music is permitted outside the Clubhouse.
- No person is permitted on the reservoir mound, grounds surrounding substation, and caretaker house.
- Do not block driveways.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be served to minors on the Clubhouse premises.
- Person not complying with the above or causing disturbance will be asked to leave the premises.
- FPB Employees can only rent the Clubhouse five (5) times during the Calendar year.
- FPB Employee's agree that the Clubhouse will be used for the rental purpose shown and either themselves or their spouse will attend the event and if not, understand they will be subject to paying the Public Rate.
- The Clubhouse cannot be rented more than 12 months in advance. FPB Employees may rent the Clubhouse 13 months in advance.
CLUBHOUSE AVAILABILITY & DIMENSIONS:
An online calendar which lists clubhouse availability is available here. Please check availability before calling to schedule the clubhouse. A PDF with clubhouse dimensions is available here.
A security deposit of $250 is required at the time reservations are made. Renters may provide a check, cash or a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) for payment of security deposit. This deposit will be utilized to make restitution for any damages or excessive cleanup time required of the clubhouse property. This deposit will be refunded within 30 days from the date of rental provided no damages and/or excessive cleanup were incurred.
FIRE EXTINGUISHER CAUTION:
A Fire Extinguisher System has been installed to provide fire protection in the kitchen area. The system will automatically operate in case of a fire. If for any reason the system is manually discharged, the renter will be billed the cost of recharging the system and the cost of cleaning the Clubhouse.
Renter agrees to and shall indemnify and hold Frankfort Plant Board harmless against any and all losses, claims and demands arising from the negligence of Renter, his agents, invitees and/or employees, as well as those arising from Renter's failure to comply with any covenant of this lease on Renter's part to be performed, and shall at Renter's own expense defend Frankfort Plant Board against any and all suits or actions arising out of such negligence, actual or alleged, and all appeals there from and shall satisfy and discharge any judgment which may be awarded against Frankfort Plant Board in any such suit or action.
Renter shall indemnify and hold Frankfort Plant Board harmless from any and all losses, damages, suits, penalties, costs, liability and expenses (including, but not limited to reasonable investigation and legal expense) arising out of any claim for loss or damage to any property, including the subject property, injuries to or death of persons by reason of Renter's activity and use of the property.
Rental payment can be made by cash, check or credit card (Visa or MasterCard. Checks should be made payable to FPB Clubhouse and must be paid 30 days prior to the rental date. Absolutely no reservations can be made without advanced payment of the security deposit. Refunds will be made if reservations are canceled fourteen (14) days prior to reservation date. If reservations are canceled with less than fourteen (14) days notice, money will be refunded only if the Clubhouse is rented to another party. In all cases, renters are subject to a $50.00 non-refundable cancellation fee.
FPB has the right to cancel reservations due to exceptional circumstances (plumbing issues, weather damage, fire, etc.). Any cancelled reservation of this nature will not be charged a cancellation fee. Under such circumstances the General Manager will authorize a cancellation fee waiver without penalty.
Renter must understand the Rules and Regulations and be responsible for having everyone off FPB property and the doors locked by 11:00 p.m. (If not, it will be necessary for FPB personnel to disperse the group after closing time).
FPB will not be responsible for personal belongings left in the Clubhouse.